Yoga / Yogasanas posture.
“Yogasanas” Friends, June 21 is International Yoga Day. On this special day, along with all the readers of good news, we want to put some aspects of yoga practice in front of you so that all of you can also adopt yoga and live a healthy and happy life.
what is Yoga / Yogasanas?
Yoga means to add. Yoga is the joining of the soul with the divine, becoming completely one. Yogacharya Maharishi Patanjali has presented the secret of complete yoga in his yoga darshan as formulas.
According to him, “To establish the mind in a place is yoga.
What is Ashtanga Yoga / Yogasanas?
Our sages have told us about eight types of means for the purification of body, mind and soul through yoga and for the attainment of God, which is called Ashtanga Yoga.
– The courtship
– an assumption
In this post, we will talk about some easy and Pranayam which you can do easily by sitting at home and make your life healthy.
What does easy mean and what are its types?
Easy means the state of the body in which you can keep your body and mind calm, stable and happy.
Stabhisukhamasanam: The ability to sit happily for the maximum time in one position without suffering is called asana.
According to the tradition of Yoga Shastras, there are eighty-four million postures and all these creatures are based on the names of animals. No one knows about these rugs, hence only eighty-four rugs are considered to be prominent. And currently, thirty-two asanas are famous.
Asanas are practised physically, mentally and spiritually for health benefits and treatment.
Rugs are divided into two groups: –
– Dynamic easy
– Steady easy
Dynamic postures – Asanas in which the body moves with strength.
Static postures – Asanas in which practice is done in the body with little or no motion.
Let us know about these rugs to make your body healthy / Major Types of Yogasana
Swastikasana / Swastikasana:
SwastikasanaSwastikasana position: – Sit on a clean blanket or cloth with your legs spread.
Method: By bending the left leg from the knee, install it between the right thigh and the calf (calf, below the knee) and in such a way that the bottom of the left foot is hidden, then the right foot and the bottom from the bottom of the left foot. The swastika is formed by establishing between the thigh and the calf. Sit in a meditation posture and stop breathing as you draw the breath by straightening the spine. Do the same process by changing legs.
– Foot pain, sweating is away.
– Warm or coldness of the feet goes away .. It is a good posture for meditation.
– Gomukhasana / Gomukhasana
– GomukhasanaGomukhasanavidhi: –
Sit with both legs spread out in front. Fold the left foot and place the heel near the right buttocks.
Fold the right leg over the left leg in such a way that both the knees are on top of each other.
Raise your right hand upwards and turn towards the back and hold the right hand behind your back by bringing the left hand down. The neck and waist remain straight.
After doing it for about one minute from one side, do it from the other side in the same way.
Tip: – On the side whose foot is kept up, keep the same hand (right / left) above.
– It is particularly beneficial in testicle growth and bowel growth.
– Metal is beneficial in polyuria and female diseases.
– Strengthens the liver, kidneys and thoracic site. Rheumatism removes the Gathiya.
– GorakshasanGorakhshasanaGorakshasana / Gorakhshasana:
– The two legs of AD and the claws are mixed together and keep in front.
– Now sit the suture pulse (between the anus and the urinary tract) on the eddy. Both knees are resting on the ground.
– Keep the hands on the knees in the position of Gyan Mudra.
– Blood circulation in muscles is healthy and they are healthy.
– This asana is helpful in applying moola bandha naturally and maintaining brahmacharya.
– Provides peace of mind by ending the versatility of the senses. That is why its name is Gorakshasana.
Also Read: Meditation – why and how?
Ardhamatsyendrasana / ArdhaMatsyendrasana
– Sit with both legs spread out in front. Attach the AD to the buttock by bending the left leg.
– Place the left foot near the knee of the right foot on the outside.
– Hold the paws of the right foot while keeping the left hand straight outward near the right knee.
– Turn the right arm behind the back and look at the back.
– Similarly, do this asana from another side.
– Beneficial in diabetes and underweight. Related Post: How to control diabetes?
– The page runs blood circulation smoothly in all vein channels in the country (which extends around the vertebra).
– Provides strength to the eyes by removing abdominal (stomach) disorders.
– Yoga Mudrasana / Yoga Mudrasana
– Yogamudrasana / Yoga Mudrasana Position – Sit with your feet spread out on the ground.
– Lift the left leg and place it on the right thigh in such a way that the left navel of the left leg comes down.
– Lift the right leg and bring it down to the left leg and join it below the navel.
– With both hands behind, hold the wrist of the left hand with the right hand. Then exhaling.
– While leaning in front, try to apply the nose from the ground. Take action by changing hands.
– Recurrence by changing legs again.
– Benefit – The face is beautiful, the nature is polite and the mind is concentrated.
– Penetration or conch shell
– Situation: – Sit in the cork posture.
– Sit with your hands on your knees while keeping your hands on your knees. There should be a difference of about a quarter of a foot in the feet.
– While inhaling, place the right knee near the paws of the left leg and bend the right knee to the right.
– Turn the neck from left to back and look back.
– After stopping for a while, come to the center while exhaling. Similarly, do it from another side.
– It is an action of conch shells.
– All types of abdominal diseases and constipation, mandagini, gas, acid bile, sour belching and piles etc. are definitely eliminated.
– It is beneficial in all diseases related to intestine, kidney, pancreatic and spleen.
SarvangasanaSarvangasana position: – Lay on a back, laying a blanket or blanket.
– Slowly lift both legs to 90 degrees. With the help of arms and elbows, move the lower part of the body so that it stands upright on the shoulders.
– Support the back with hands. Press the back with the help of hands. Apply as much power as you can with a chin.
– Then slowly in the previous state, first back the ground and then straighten the legs slowly.
– Makes thyroid active and healthy.
– Disorders like obesity, weakness, lack of height and fatigue etc. are overcome. Related: Ayurvedic remedy to reduce obesity
– The adrenal makes the Venus and the glands strong.
Read: 7 Yogasanas to Reduce Obesity
Pranayam / Pranayam:
Prana means energy or biographical power, and amplitude means controlling energy. In the meaning of this Nadisodhan Pranayama, Pranayama refers to an action by which the spread of life is expanded and kept under control.
Here 3 major Pranayama are being discussed: –
– Anulom-VilomPranayam / AnulomVilomPranayam:
AnulomVilomPranayam Method: –
– Sit in meditation easy.
– Breathing in slowly from the left nostril.
– After stopping the breath as much as you can (Kumbhak), exhale with the right voice.
– Breathe out of the right nostril again.
– After stopping the breath as much as possible (Kumbhak), slowly exhale from the voice.
– Breathe again with the same tone with which you release your breath and hold it in power as soon as possible… Do the action carefully, do haste.
– The entire vein of the body is pure.
– The body becomes stunning and agile.
– Hunger increases.
– The blood is purified.
– While keeping the fingers on the nose, do not press it so that the position of the nose becomes curved.
– Breathing speed should be smooth.
– Do not do Kumbhak for a long time.
KapalbhatiPranayam / KapalbhatiPranayam
KapalbhatiPranayam literally means an action that enhances the aura of the brain.
The condition of this pranayama is similar to that of the bhastrika, laxative means that the force of the breath is added to leave it out.
The emphasis on breathing is focused on giving up.
In Kapalbhati Pranayama, the emphasis is on the action of pinching and flaring of the stomach.
Do this pranayama as much as you can.
– Diseases of the heart, lungs and brain go away.
– Kapha, asthma and breathing diseases are beneficial.
– Obesity, diabetes, constipation and acid bile diseases are overcome.
– The brain and the mouth of the mouth increase.
BhramariPranayam / BhramriPanayam
– Sit in ease of meditation.
– Sit in the posture and straighten the spine and keep the hands on the knees. Insert the index finger into the ear.
– After inhaling the breath slowly from both nostril nostrils, make a soft sound like a larynx from the throat.
– Exhale through the nose slowly.
– After exhaling completely, the sweet voice of the bhramara will stop automatically.
– Do this pranayama three to five times.
– There is sweetness in speech and voice.
– It is beneficial for heart disease.
– The versatility of the mind goes away and the mind concentrates.
– Suppresses stomach disorders.
– Controls high blood pressure.
Also Read: Yoga Benefits – 10 Tips
We at Herbal wish have created a platform wherein you can find every type of cures and antidotes to treat and protect yourself with the help of totally natural and herbal medicines. We will be rendering you with natural remedies, purely in herbal format to treat various diseases and afflictions.