You should know your Menstrual Cycle (MC) or MC before you know the right time to get pregnant. In common parlance, many people also call it Monthly Cycle / Monthly Cycle, but the correct word is menstrual cycle.
Pregnant usually MC is 28 days i.e. 4 weeks but in many women it can be more or less than this.
What is the normal range of MC duration?
– MCs in adults can range from 21 to 35 days.
– In teenagers (13 to 19 years old) it can be from 21 to 45 days.
Actually, the duration of MC can be varied according to the change of hormones inside you. If your menstrual cycle is not in this range then you should visit a Gynecologist.
I do not know the duration of my menstrual cycle, what should I do?
If you do not know this, then you have to study for a few months, when and when your periods come. Your MC starts from the first day of your period and lasts for 1 day before the start of your next period.
– If the first day of one’s period is: 5 March
– And the first day of his next period is: 8 April
– So the first day of MC is 5 March and the last day is 7 April (just 1 day before the next period starts).
If you count from 5 March to 7 April, then there is a total of 34 days, that is, your MC is 34 days.
In this way, you will have to keep checking for a few months when your periods are coming and on that basis you will get a rough idea of how many days your MC is and how many days after the end of one period will start.
Note: If you are doing your MC address then it would be fine to write the date of your periods in Diary.
Let us now come to our main question:
When to be pregnant?
You are most fertile at the time of ovulation. The time of ovulation, that is, the time when eggs emerge from your ovaries. Usually this happens 12 to 14 days before the next period starts. At this time, having sex is most likely to be pregnant.
Also Read: Pregnant – How to Become Pregnant?
– Your period started on 10 September, and you know that your MC is about 28 days in duration, so now you
– Add 28 days, including the 10th, that is, your MC will end on 7th October.
– And your next period will come on 8th October.
According to this, if you have sex 12 to 14 days before 8 October, ie 24 to 26 September, then you are most likely to get pregnant.
– Your period started on 15 June and your MC duration is 30 days then you
– Including 15 June, count 30 days, that is, your MC will end on 14 July and now the probability of coming next period is on 15 July
– So this means that your ovulation time is around 1 to 3 July (15 to 12 days before 15 July).
That is, it would be okay to have sex during these three days to get pregnant.
– Your period started on 25 May and your MC duration is 23 days then you
– Count 23 days, including 25 May; That is, your MC will end on June 16 and the next period is likely to begin on June 17.
– So this means that your ovulation time is around June 3 to June 5.
That is, it would be better to have sex during these three days to become pregnant.
There is little chance of getting pregnant immediately after the period is over, although there is still some scope. This is because male sperms can live for up to 7 days after having sex. This means if your MC duration is too short and you ovulate immediately after your period then you can become pregnant. In such a situation, couples who do not want to get pregnant should also take protection during this period.
Regarding being pregnant, under which conditions we must meet the doctor:
– If you have been trying for a year and still are not pregnant.
– If bleeding is the problem after sex.
– If bleeding occurs after one period ends and another starts.
– If you are more than 36 years ahead.
– If you have any problem that may affect your fertility.
– If your partner has any such problem.
I still don’t understand when to have sex to get pregnant?
Never mind, you are not alone, there is confusion about many people. You do this so that you have sex once every 2 – 3 days for 2 months and you will automatically have sex during ovulation and your chance of getting pregnant will increase.
Also Read: Pregnancy – What Not To Do During Pregnancy
We at Herbal wish have created a platform wherein you can find every type of cures and antidotes to treat and protect yourself with the help of totally natural and herbal medicines. We will be rendering you with natural remedies, purely in herbal format to treat various diseases and afflictions.