Chyawanprash is the unique medicine of Ayurveda.
Chyawanprash Recipe in Hindi Chyawanprash is the amazing medicine of Ayurveda and one of the best selling products of Ayurveda, it is extremely beneficial tonic for the body. In ancient times, when Chyavan Rishi became very weak due to old age, then the famous Ayurveda physician Ashwani Kumar invented this amazing medicine of Ayurveda for him. After which the aged Chyavan Rishi was again attained to puberty. Since then, this nectar medicine was named Chyawanprash in the name of Chyavan Rishi.
Ingredients of Chyawanprash / Chyawanprash ingredients list
The constituent matter of Chyawanprash is as follows .
Amla- The main ingredient of it is DravyaAmla, which along with Ayurveda, modern medicine also considers it to be extremely beneficial for the body. Amla is an important source of vitamin C. It preserves youth and increases the immunity power of the body and keeps the body free from diseases.
Other important constituent matter
1. Giloy – Giloy cold, cough, cold and fever are important drugs. Increasing the immunity power of the body keeps the body disease free.
2. Cardamom– It is very beneficial in small cardamom, cough, asthma, allergy, anorexia.
3. Vigilance – Vigilance is beneficial, improves digestion and liver functioning. Kapha, breathing, is very useful in fire.
4. Pippali – It is very beneficial in cough, cold, shortness of breath, increases digestibility, chronic fever is a palliative.
5. Haritaki – Haritaki means Hard in Ayurveda which is considered to be extremely useful herb for digestive institute, it is a panacea of constipation, piles, obesity and gas.
6. Cinnamon – It is very useful in curing diseases of digestive and respiratory institutions.
7. Vaasa – Vaasa ieAdusa which grows automatically in the mountains around the villages. It is very beneficial in breathing, cough, hepatitis and chronic cough.
8. Vanslochan – is very useful in female diseases like asthma, cough, weakness and leucorrhoea.
9. Honey – Honey makes the body healthy, beautiful and beautiful, enhances immunity, topography is destructive.
10. Pushkar root – Pushkar root is very beneficial in problems like cough, asthma, mucus formation in the chest.
There is a mention in the scriptures of making it with 48 fine herbs. But many of these herbs are now extinct, instead of them, representative substances are taken. If you can do a little hard work, Chyawanprash can also be made at home.
1.Main matter – Fresh gooseberry 6.5 kg
2. decoction of matter – take 48 gm of each liquid.
Bilva, Agnimanth, Shionak, Patla, Gambhari, ChhotiKateri, BadiKateri, Gokharu, Vrhati, Kantakari, Pippali, KakraSingi, Munkka, Giloy, Adusa, Jeevanthi, Nagar Motha, Kachur, Pushkarmool, Cardamom, Chandan, Mudagapani, , BhoomiAmla, Mulahthi, Kamal Gatta, Punarnava, Kakoli, KsheerKakoli, Shalparni, Prasnaparni. Nowadays, not all matter is found, instead of them, take representative medicines asgandh, asparagus, vidarkand, varahikand.
3. Yamak Stuff – 250 grams of sesame oil and 250 gm of cow has been mentioned in the texts. But due to the smell and float on top, nowadays we take ghee instead of sesame oil, so take 500 gm of cow’s ghee.
4. Conductor Material – Sugar 5.5 kg.
5. interpolation ingredients – Pippali 100 gm, Cinnamon 100 gm, Vashlochan 150 gm, Tejapatra 10 gm, Small cardamom 10 gm, Nagkaeshar 10 gm, Honey 500 gm
How to make Chyawanprash / How to make Chyawanprash:
Coarsely powder all the boiling liquids and soak them in 16 liters of water at night. In the morning, wash the gooseberries thoroughly, clean the soil wag and tie it in a cloth bag.
And put in a large steel pan with water soaked in water overnight. Place a stick on the bhagoan and hang the amla bundle over it. Hang the bundle in such a way that it does not touch the bottom but is immersed in water.
Then put the bhajan on the flame. And let it boil, when the water is almost half, then press on the gooseberries, when the gooseberries start pressing on them then take them out.
Now take other steel utensils and keep a fine sieve of steel on them and rub the gooseberries, this will make the gooseberry pulp in the pot and the fibers will remain on the sieve.
Now heat ghee in a clean utensil and put amla in it and keep stirring it on low flame. When the back of the gooseberry becomes rosy to pink and starts leaving the ghee, remove it.
Now keep the water that is left of the quintet on the gas. When the water remains half, add sugar and make a string sauce. Now mix the grounded gooseberry in it and keep stirring.
When the mixture becomes thick, add the filtered powder to the projections. When the mixture is slightly warm then add honey to it. After some time, when the mixture cools down completely, store it in a glass pot. The delicious, virtuous Chyawanprash is ready to eat.
To make Chyawanprash more useful, Ayurveda doctors add medicines like SwarnaBhishma, Asbestos Bhishma, BasantKusumakarRas, Makardhwaja etc. as per the need.
Intake of Chyawanprash – 1-2 teaspoons in the morning and after breakfast and dinner. Drink warm milk from above.
Benefits of Chyawanprash/ Health Benefits of Chyawanprash:
Chyawanprash is a precious gift provided by Ayurveda to the world. Since ancient times Chyawanprash has been considered one of the most important chemical medicines of Ayurveda and even today Chyawanprash is one of the best selling health tonics.
1. Increases immunity Chyawanprash – The main ingredient of Chyawanprash is amla, which is an immunity booster, reduces the effects of age, increases memory and concentration and is the major source of vitamin C. Similarly, other herbs included in it also increase immunity. The use of Chyawanprash gives a glow on the skin, reducing wrinkles.
2. Extremely useful for Respiratory Institute – Chyawanprash is very beneficial for Respiratory Institute, It prevents nasal, cold, cough, is very useful in allergic cold, cough.
3. Mental strength is Chyawanprash – Chyawanprash is helpful in increasing concentration and memory. This lowers stress levels, leading to deep sleep, memory increases.
4. Increases digestive power – Chyawanprash – Chyawanprash increases appetite, strengthens digestive power, constipation and is a gas destroyer, so that eaten and drank properly.
5. Increases hemoglobin by removing the lack of blood in the body, eliminates fatigue, brings agility in the body quickly.
6. Chyawanprash is also very beneficial in frequent colds in children, its taste is also interesting due to which children, women and men all eat with fervor. In diabetes, it should be eaten with the advice of a doctor or sugar free Chyawanprash.
7. Chyawanprash can be eaten in any season but it is eaten in winter.
8. Eating Chyawanprash in winter produces warmth in the body, prevents seasonal diseases.
9. Regulates the menstrual period of women, eliminates anemia, replenishes calcium, erases fatigue.
Chyawanprash is a repository of vitamins, mineral salts and anti-oxidant elements, Chyawanprash is used in almost every household in India to protect from winter seasonal diseases caused by grandmother, mother etc. in winter.
We at Herbal wish have created a platform wherein you can find every type of cures and antidotes to treat and protect yourself with the help of totally natural and herbal medicines. We will be rendering you with natural remedies, purely in herbal format to treat various diseases and afflictions.