How to Prevent Hair Loss? / Ayurvedic and Home Remedies to Stop Hair Loss.
How to prevent hair loss How to prevent hair loss in Friends, there is hardly anyone who does not desire thick, strong and healthy hair. Like this, boys and girls are all conscious about hair, but females are quite aware of their hair. Hair affects our outer appearance to a great extent. Due to untimely hair turning white or falling out, a person starts looking older than his real age and his confidence can also be affected.
There are about 1 lakh hairs on our scalp (scalp skin) and it is considered normal to break 50-100 hairs daily but if the number is more then this is a concern. Similarly, hair whitening is also a natural phenomenon, some hairs become white with age, but nowadays it is seen that children of school going and younger people are also getting white, and This is also a matter of concern. Today in this article we will talk about the causes of hair loss and the remedies to get rid of it.
So Let’s First Know The Reasons for These Hair Problems:
Causes of hair loss / fall:
– Wrong eating.
– Poor hair care.
– Smoking cigarettes or consuming other drugs.
– Tension or stress.
– Hormonal Imbalance.
– Due to side effects of some medicines.
– Certain medical conditions such as thyroid, iron-deficiency anemia, chronic diseases, etc.
– Genetic causes.
– Hair problems occur in pregnancy or even during treatment of cancer, but this is a common thing.
Hair may break even at low blood levels to nourish the hair, or even if the body’s blood is contaminated. The hair holes become obstructed, but the hair nutrition stops. Severe hair problem can occur even if you are mentally more apathetic or if the contaminated water gets mixed (operated) in the hair roots due to old cold.
Just as the body should be kept healthy by regular exercise, similarly the hair should be kept healthy by invaluable Ayurvedic medicinal measures. Oil should be massaged in hair from time to time, and nutritious diet should be taken in food, green vegetables and seasonal fruits must be consumed. For oil massage, you can use Amla, Coconut, Almond, etc. oils.
How to Prevent Hair Loss? / 10 Useful Ayurvedic and Home Remedies to Overcome Hair Problem
Ayurvedic Ways and Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss:
1. Oil Massage.
– Oil massage is a very simple and effective way to keep hair healthy. Massaging corrects blood flow in hair follicles, conditions the scalp and strengthens the roots.
– For massage, you can use almond oil, olive oil, coconut, castor oil, amla oil, argan oil, or wheat germ oil. The right way to massage is to massage with light pressure with your fingertips.
– Oil should be massaged at least once a week.
2. Use of Gooseberry for Stopping Unnecessary Hair Loss
– The use of gooseberry is very useful for hair. Amla is rich in Vitamin C, its deficiency can cause hair loss.
– After taking Aritha, Amla and Shikakai in the same amount, making their decoction and washing the head with that decoction, even then the hairs become long and soft silky.
– Take equal quantity of mango kernels and gooseberry and grind them and apply on the head to strengthen hair roots.
– Grind the fruits of Indian gooseberry and mix it with lemon juice and remove the dandruff.
– Mix a spoonful of lemon with grounded gooseberry and massage it thoroughly on the scalp with that mixture. Cover the hair with a shower cap and leave it overnight and get up in the morning and shampoo it. By doing this, the hair becomes beautiful along with removing the rasi and the hair fall also stops.
Also Read: Shikakai: Benefits, Uses and Side Effects
3. Use of Fenugreek / Use of Fenugreek for Preventing Hair Loss.
– Fenugreek is believed to be very effective in preventing hair fall. There are hormone antecedents found in fenugreek seeds which help in hair growth and rebound hair follicles.
– Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Make a paste by grinding them in the morning. Apply the paste to the scalp and leave it for 40 minutes. When the time is up, wash the head thoroughly with water. Repeat this process for 1 month.
– Doing this will not only reduce hair loss, but you will also get new hair growth.
– To remove dry hair, dry hair and dandruff, fenugreek seeds should be grinded in pure sweet water and applied to the roots of hair at night (before bedtime).
4. Use of Onion.
– Onions have antibacterial properties that correct any infection in the scalp, thereby reducing hair loss.
– Sulfur in onions is also found in very high amounts which are helpful in correcting blood circulation in hair follicles. Protein and nicotinic acid are also found in it.
We at Herbal wish have created a platform wherein you can find every type of cures and antidotes to treat and protect yourself with the help of totally natural and herbal medicines. We will be rendering you with natural remedies, purely in herbal format to treat various diseases and afflictions.