There is a lot of listening and reading about Dengue in electronic media and newspapers etc. at this time. At this time the disease is seen to be spreading dreadfully.
Dengue is a dangerous viral disease found worldwide that is transmitted by the bite of an infected female Aedesaegypti mosquito. An infected mosquito alone can affect many people with dengue disease.
Symptoms of Dengue:
– High Fever,
– Severe Pain In Muscles And Joints,
– Head Ache,
– Pain Behind The Eyes,
– Skin Rash,
– And so on.
When the patient’s condition becomes severe, the number of platelets rapidly decreases, bleeding starts from the nose, ears, mouth or other organs, the blood pressure decreases significantly. If proper treatment is not received on time, the patient goes into a coma.
In relation to the above symptoms, it is important to note that symptoms of many other diseases and other fever etc. can also be similar to dengue and sometimes a patient may have dengue positive even with only 1-2 symptoms. is. So one should not wait for all the symptoms to appear. If the fever is not cured within 1 – 2 days, then you should immediately go to the doctor and get checked up because any fever can be dengue.
Prevention & Treatment of Dengue:
– Do not allow water to collect in the house and around the house, take special care of cleanliness.
– If you want to keep water filled with utensils etc. in the house then keep it covered. If not necessary, keep the utensils empty or vice versa.
– Keep changing the water of cooler, pot etc. If there is no need for water, empty the cooler etc. and dry it.
– Wear clothes that cover the maximum part of the body.
– Use anti-mosquito cream, spray, liquid, electronic bat, etc. to protect mosquitoes.
Ayurvedic and Natural Treatment for Dengue:
– Planting a basil plant in the window of the house protects against mosquitoes.
– Dry leaves of neem and dried leaves of Karpoor kill mosquitoes or hide behind corners and curtains etc. Mosquitoes run outside the house.
– Neem, Tulsi, Giloy, Pippali, Papaya Leaves juice, wheat sorghum juice, Amla and Guarpathe juice are very useful in preventing dengue. These increase the immunity of the body and give it the strength to fight against the dengue virus.
– Grind 25 grams of fresh Giloy stem, grind 4 – 5 basil leaves and 2 – 3 black peppers and boil them in 1 liter of water. 250 M.l. Keep the remainder, dividing it in equal quantity in three times. This decoction is very useful in protecting against viral infections like dengue, swine flu, and chicken gunia.
– Remember no specific dengue therapy is available yet. Only symptomatic therapy is done. Regardless of fever, if you do not get quick rest in these days, a doctor should be seen immediately and prevent mosquitoes and increase immunity of the body. This is the best way to avoid dengue.
– Dengue is a dangerous virus spread by a mosquito bite called infected Aedesaegypti. The best way to prevent dengue is to protect against mosquitoes and increase the immunity power of the body.
Home Remedies for Dengue:
The juice of papaya leaves has been found very useful in dengue. For this, after washing some leaves thoroughly with water, grind them on a mixi or stone, filter the juice and give 1-2 teaspoonfuls of it three to four times a day. This causes the body to release toxic substances. The amount of platelets in the body increases rapidly.
Basil leaf Decoction
Some leaves of basil are boiled in water and filtered and fed to the patient. It is very beneficial in dengue and other viral fevers. It is also very beneficial in cold (Co. D), cough, cold.
Pomegranate juice is very useful in dengue and other tides. Pomegranate juice removes blood loss.
The decoction of Giloy is very useful in fever (Fever), cold, cough. For this, take a piece of thumb size of 3-4 inches and grind it into a code. Boiling two cups of water and giving half a cup to the left is useful in both prevention and treatment.
This is a famous Ayurveda herb to relieve fever. The more bitter it is in taste, the more sweet it is in qualities. Take its decoction or take the powder with water.
Amla is the best source of Vitamin C. Amla absorbs more of the iron element when it goes into the body. Due to which blood increases.
Guar Pathe juice keeps digestive power right. Stimulates the liver.Increases appetite. Fight diseases by increasing immunity power of the body.
We at Herbal wish have created a platform wherein you can find every type of cures and antidotes to treat and protect yourself with the help of totally natural and herbal medicines. We will be rendering you with natural remedies, purely in herbal format to treat various diseases and afflictions.